Saturday, March 31, 2012

My niece Zoé's birthday Cake pops

My niece is turning 2 today! And she loves frogs and owls. So her parents asked me to make 15 of each. This is how they turned out!


I tried to give all the frogs a different facial expression, a few with tongues sticking out!


A shy one!


This isn't the only genuinely happy one, but I find him particularly cute!



I made the owls all the same though-only variation being the shape of their feet and that half are with orange ones, the other with yellow ones... I haven't quite figured how to give them their own personality yet...


These I made because after waiting 2 entire days at home for UPS to redeliver a package, I finally got my funky letter Tappit Cutters (at 6.30 in the evening, grrrrrr) and I decided when I lost so much time waiting after them, I might as well try them out! I love them! I just hope they stick on during the transport! I hope she will like them! Or at least all the guests...I don't know how amazed a 2 year old is about cake pops...Hope you like these!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment