Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Guess How Much I Love You Cookies

When my boyfriend got me the book "Guess How Much I Love You" for Christmas almost 10 years ago, I didn't know I was getting a present from my future husband, and I didn't know how making cookies would change my life...all I knew is that I was as in love as that little rabbit hopping up and down. And because I still am, I decided to give hommage to this book, to my love story, by making cookies. 
Here is the result...




I love you as far as my arms can reach!






This is the first time I tried painting on cookies (apart from cookie alcohol bottles I made for a friend...did I post those?), this time it worked flawlessly, and frankly, I am more than happy with the result! I hope you guys like them too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment