Thursday, March 8, 2012

Party cookies, while I am in no shape to party...

My last post was short and sweet really...but not for me...I am still quite down. I mean physically, not mentally, I just feel like a truck has run over me!!! I am so surprised by its strenght (the virus', not mine), and especially by the fact that I will have to go back to work in a few days, and oh do I not feel like it!!! I had to get myself in cookie mode though-my friend Nancy needed some before going back home to Canada. 
Now, Nancy is more of a party girl than I am...well, I mean, I don't party at all, and she seems to be out alot...so she wanted cookies representing her's and her friend's biggest passion (partial joke). And here they are. The cookies that I made while wanting to sleep very very badly. 


These, what can I say, I don't really like them...not because of the idea, I like her idea of giving the individual's favorite drink as cookie, but I just can't paint or write nicely. That's all! So I like the shape, I mean, how the bottles and glass turned out, but once I put the personal touch on them, I think I ruined them...


There was one last cookie, of a guy drinking in a bathtub, but I felt the caption was slightly, how can I put this, politically incorrect. So I will just let you use your imagination...
What do you guys think? I can't think anymore, I am just going to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment