Sunday, April 1, 2012

Doctors, nurses and patients

If you don't already know, I am now obsessed with pinterest. Yes, I am, and frankly, I am not even ashamed of it! I love it! As soon as I find something cute on the internet, I pin it on one of my boards, and I don't ever have to go looking for them again! 
One of my favorite things about this site is finding cake pops, cookies or cupcake inspirations. Some days, like today, I have nothing to do, and enough leftovers to make something fun, but no ideas at all. That's when pinterest comes in handy. I had posted doctors and nurses cake pops for my brother's girlfriend, and today I decided to make them myself! I added a few patients to make it a bit more interesting... Here is the result!


I like the way the patients came out. He looks like he was in a bar fight!


I have been having problems with my chocolate as of late-I don't know if it's because I order it, so it's not super fresh, I don't know if it's the paramount crystals...but they have tiny little lumps and unless I am really quick, I don't manage to get rid of them all... I didn't manage for these guys, but I decided to turn the mistakes into noses. I think they are super cute! Much better than the noseless ones!!


See what I mean?


Still I think the surgeon is quite cute.
Hope you guys enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god!! They are so cute!! I love them. If only I looked that cute when wearing a cap and mask:) KT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katie! I am sure you look even cuter!!

    ReplyDelete