Thursday, April 5, 2012

My last post

Hello friendly readers!
Thank you for following my adventures in the last 7 months...it's now time to go on to better things. I really enjoyed writing this blog, especially to vent my anger at failed experiments, but I feel that it is now time to stop dreaming and start doing! So my new blog is http://thatbakinggirl.blogspot.com/ and it will be very similar-I kept the same design-but I will try to write more about starting my business and hopefully orders I get, and possibly keep it as a way to interact with potential customers. I got scared thebakingdreamer could just scare them away! I hope my few members go join thatbakinggirl and regular readers actually take the step and become a member too! It'll just help my reputation really, if you want to support me!
Thanks again for reading the baking dreamer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment